[00:01.90]-And third? -lf there's a strike three, you out. -第叁呢? -如果这两件做不到 我不会再罩着你了 [00:04.90]Period. 就是这么回事 [00:13.54]DJ? DJ? [00:36.42]What the hell is going on, man? 你这是干嘛? [00:39.66]l'm

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-街舞少年

[Steven精品五句] 普通句 It is time to rush out. 是该冲出去的时间了。 次级高手句 It is time to rush out to the Nanjing Road. 是该冲出去到南京路的时候了。 高手句 I

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 精品五句

Your Idea Will Not Wash. And, Let's Talk Turkey! 这个想法不行,我们再认真谈谈吧 Im Susan Clark with the Special English program Words and Their Stories. 现在是慢速英语《词语掌故》节目,我是苏珊克拉克。 Young Mr.

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Saving Venezuelas Famous Red Bird by Planting Coffee Pictures of the bird called the red siskin appear on Venezuelas money, on products and in school books. The Little Cardinal, as the bird is known, is loved by Venezuelans. But the small song bird i

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Jerry要去中国出差,找同事Amy请教。 Jerry: Hey Amy...your family is from China, right? 嘿,艾米你来在中国对吗? A:Yep. I was born and raised in Shanghai. Why do you ask? 是的,我出生在上海,并且在那儿长大的。你

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美语发音的13个秘诀 CD4

1. get used to something,表示适应(环境等)。注意: get used to后只能跟名词或动名词,to这里是个介词。 eg:I could not get used to working with him because he was very selfish. 他太自私,我习惯不了和他一同工作

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 儿童英文广播剧在线听

Olga: Hey, Daniel, how are you? Daniel: Hey Olga, I'm fine thanks. How are you? Olga: Fine. Actually I have a favor to ask you. Daniel: Yes, sure. Olga: OK. Like my boyfriend and I are planning to go to Chile next month. Daniel: Really? Olga: Yes, so

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Doctors are cool. They spend all their day helping people and saving lives. There cant be many better jobs in the world. I wanted to be a doctor when I was a kid but I was no good at science. I think doctors are among the most important people in soc

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

Telephones are a major part of our lives these days. When I was growing up, I perhaps used the phone once a week. It was almost a big event when it rang. Everyone rushed into the living room to find out who was calling. Of course, it was an old-style

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-T

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster, our guest is Professor Rob Jackson, director of the Global Change Center at Duke University. He's with us to explain some of the language of ecology and climate change. RS: And we

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

New Zealand is one of the first countries to experience New Years Day. Our time zone is UTC +13 at the moment with daylight saving time. So already it is New Years Day here. Samoa is now first in the world because they moved the date line a year ago.

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

欧美群星-Halo Remember those walls I built Well baby they're tumbling down And they didn't even put up a fight They didn't even make a sound I found a way to let you in But I never really had a doubt Standing in the light of your halo I got my an

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 中国好声音英文歌

Halo是美国当红RB女星Beyonc的最新打榜单曲,收录于其最新个人录音室大碟《I Am... Sasha Fierce》中。Halo作为Beyonce新专辑中的第四支单曲于2009年的1月20日在全美发行,在新近发布的英国单曲榜上,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

《让我欢喜让我忧》英文版 You never know someone is right here Someone is waiting just for you Hoping someday you will know We will be gotether, our love will grow So many dreams drift it away But I love you just as I say No one ask could

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

新GRE写作机经:社会与自然 Society should make efforts to save endangered species only if thepotential extinction of those species is the result of human activities. 社会应该努力拯救濒危物种,只要这些物种的灭绝是人类活

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

GETTING TO KNOW STEVEN SPIELBERG Steven Spielberg,whose mother was a music teacher,was born in 1946 in a small town in America.He started making short films when he was still a young boy.He made his first real film when he was twelve.This was a film

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(203) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语听力人教版第一册

we are the world 我们就是整个世界 迈克尔杰克逊 (中英歌词) There comes a time when we heed a certain call 有一天当我们听到一个呼唤 When the world must come together as one 当世界团结如一人 There are people dyi

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

Words and Their Stories: It Will Not Wash 词汇典故:这行不通 I'm Susan Clark with the Special English program WORDS AND THEIR STORIES. 这里是美国之音慢速英语词汇典故节目,我是苏珊克拉克(Susan Clark)。 Young Mist

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(十)月

AS IT IS 2015-09-22 Saving the Honeybees, One Hive at a Time American Billy Davis has been keeping bees since the 1960s. He has followed the sharp drop in the number of honeybees across the country. Two years ago, he set up a non-profit group called

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Hello, this is Tara, and I just gonna talk about what I wanna do in the future. 你好,我是塔拉,今天我要来谈谈我将来的打算。 At the moment I've finished my degree so, I'm just, you know, trying to save some money to pay off my d

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话